Thursday, May 12, 2005

 

Once upon a time, when the animals talked...

A story wrote by Margarida, a new portuguese netwriter.


[image in martello.it (adapted)]

Hello, my name is Vamp and I am a bat.
I'm eleven years old and I live with my parents.
Everybody is afraid of me because they think I am a vampire.
They think I drink their blood but I just drink animals' blood.
I live by night and I sleep during the day because I hate sunlight. It's too strong for me!
I live in a haunted castle. It's a very pretty castle.
When I grow up, I want to be a scientist, a mad scientist!
That's my dream!

(Margarida Pereira, class 6 th. D, Escola Básica D. Pedro Varela, Montijo, Portugal)

Comments:
I'm so proud. Margarida will be very proud, too!
 
In a few years I hope I have her in one of my classes ;
 
I hope your dream comes true. But you are already a true writer. Congratulations :)
 
(Knock, knock!)

I hope I'm not disturbing you.
I just came by to say "hi!", to tell you how much I admire you for writing such beautiful stories (keep it up!) and to ask Margarida one single question:

I wonder if you drink ?Bloody Marys?. Do you? (Just kidding!)

I must leave, now.

Bye!

(An incompetent teacher)
 
Margarida

I loved your text. Keep on writing, keep on dreaming.
Kisses
 
I'm very proud. You are a true writer and i'm proud to have you as eco-student too. Congratulations
 
My name is Teresa Leite and I left the last comment...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?