Thursday, May 19, 2005

 

Once upon a time, when the animals talked...

Patrícia is another portuguese netwriter brought by Madalena.


[imagem in geografiaparatodos.com.br]

Hello!!!
My name is Anna McDonald.
I am a starfish and I am twenty two years old.
I like my coral in the aquarium, but I don't like the coral in the ocean.
Everything is so dirty in the ocean. Bedrooms are so small and restaurants aren't good.
But in my coral, in the aquarium everything is clean. My bedroom is big and the restaurants nearby are nice.
I usually get up at seven o'clock and after having breakfast I like going shopping.
I like having vegetables for breakfast because I am a vegetarian.
My favourite vegetables are carrots, turnips, cabbage, cucumber, mushrooms and lettuce.
I work in the ocean. I am a lifeguard.
I like helping other animal.
I finish work at six o'clock, in winter and at eight o'clock, in summer.
Then I have a beautiful bath in my beautiful bathroom.
After the bath I watch TV or play computer games.
I love computers!
I don't like phoning my friends because my friends are boring.
Anyway they are good friends.
At the weekend I go to the disco with my boyfriend.

(Patrícia Santos, class 6 th. D, Escola Básica D. Pedro Varela, Montijo, Portugal)

Comments:
Imagine the proudest teacher in the world... That's me!
 
Hello Patrícia!
Teacher Madalena says that she is the proudest teacher in the world. I must say that i am also the proudest blogger in the world. It is very important to me that you all love so much writing and it is a privilege for me to publish what you all write. Thank you so much.
Emília.
 
Congratulations, Patricia! Surely, your teacher, Madalena, can be proud of you. Big kiss, dear :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?