Thursday, May 26, 2005

 

Once upon a time, when the animals talked

A new netwriter, a new story, thanks to Madalena, a great friend of netescrita.


[imagem in objetivo.br (adaptada)]

Hello!
My name is Mary Picasso and I'm a Spanish Princess.
I am a hippo and I am three hundred years old.
I live in Mijas, a very beautiful town in the South of Spain.
There is a Zoo in Mijas, but I don't like it.
I live in a castle. It's my castle. There, I have a big and beautiful bed, a computer, Play Station, Tv, a camera, rollerblades, clothes and a big and beautiful bathroom. I love living here.
I get up at eleven o'clock a.m. and after breakfast - cereals and milk- I walk in the streets.
Before lunch, I have a shower in my beautiful bathroom.
I'm a policewoman and I work in a police station.
I start work at five p.m. and I finish at nine.
I like arresting bad people.
I love cooking. I always cook dinner in the evening. I'm a very good cook.
I have a secret. Do you want to know? On Friday night, I work as a secret policewoman, at a disco.
On Saturday, I like going shopping and I usually go to the park with my boyfriend John Nuryev.




Whoops! I forgot to tell about my wedding on 18th August 2006, in St Valentine's Church, in town. I can't wait for the day! Would you like to choose my bride dress with me? Call me and we can talk about this. My phone number is 98258000.
Bye!
(Inês Caramelo, 6th D, Escola Básica D. Pedro Varela, Montijo)

Comments:
So cute, aren't they?
Can I say it again? Abou being the proudest teacher in the world?
Thanks, Emília!
 
Delicious, Inês! Keep on the good work and enjoy your writing as much as we enjoy reading it. Kiss :)
 
And, suming it up: a big kiss to both of you, Madalena and Emilia!
 
Hello Madalena, Laura, Mitsou and last but not least Inês!
Me too I am very proud for having the opportunity of publishing so lovely stories.
Emília.
 
Hello:
My name is Ricardo. I am portuguese. I am from Póvoa de Varzim. My school is E.B. 2/3 Dr. Carlos Pinto Ferreira, Junqueira, Vila do Conde. I am a "netescritor" since 2003, and I love it!
Your story is funny, very funny. I hope that you write many more.
Bye, bye,
Ricardo
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?