Friday, June 10, 2005

 

Once upon a time when the animals talked

Madalena sent us another story.



[imagem in celg.pt/centro_equestre]

My name is Blue Fire.
I'm a horse and I'm twenty five years old. I don't like Baracha Farm but it is my home.
It has got noisy animals and it is dirty.
I usually get up at five o'clock a. m. and have a big shower.
When I'm not in the farm, I'm a fireman because I like fighting the fire.
The TV Show "Celebrity Farm" is filmed in this farm.
My dream is having my own house.
I don't like football.
I don't like this cow on my right.
I like fish and hotels.
At the weekend I love going to the disco with my girlfriend. Her name is Pink Fire. She's funny and beautiful.
I have to go now... Bye!

(Rita Lourenço, 6ºA, Escola Básica D. Pedro Varela, Montijo)

Comments:
I hope Rita can see this before Monday! She'll be happy. I am happy! Thank you Emília!
 
Hello Rita:
I hope you like to see your work published. I am very happy to see that you love to write and that you do you in such a nice way.
Emília.
P.S. Thank you too, Madalena.
 
Great sense of humour, Rita. Congratulations and keep on writing!
Thank you Emilia and Madalena.
 
Way to go Rita!
Great job. I really liked the story. ;-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?