Sunday, June 19, 2005

 

Once upon a time when the animals talked

If you understand portuguese and want to know us, you just need to click here.


[image in www.thecritterconnection.com]

Hello!!! My name is Rapha.
I'm a Persian cat and I'm one year old.
I live in Montijo and I love my house.
I don't like pet shops.
There are noisy birds in the pet shop and the food isn't good.
My house is very big, beautiful and clean. It's my real home.
I get up at seven o'clock and after having breakfast I wake up my owners jumping on to their bed.
I don't like bread. I love cheese and vegetables. I also like "sveltese" yogurt because a I'm very fat. I usually have a good shower in my beautiful bathroom. It's a private bathroom, next to my bedroom.
I work in a foolishness factory. I like damaging the carpet and the furniture. I sleep on a chair in the living room.
In the afternoon I eat granulated delicious food, watch TV and sleep on a chair in the kitchen.
I have toys in my bedroom.
I always have dinner with my owners. I hate having dinner alone.
I haven't got a girlfriend because I don't leave home and my owners don't let me use the telephone!
Well... I'm a crazy cat!

(Marta Lourenço, 6ºA, Escola Básica D. Pedro Varela, Montijo)

Comments:
This cat is funny, really funny!
You made me laugh, Marta and that is so good! Congratulations!
Thank you Emília!
 
Hello Marta, my cat wanted to write this to Rapha.
"Hello Rapha!!!!
I am a cat too, my name is Silveirinha and I am seven years old.
I go out for a walk every morning around 7 and am back home around 11. In the afternoon I stay inside and in the evening I love to go in the balcony because I can see what is going on in the garden.
I hope to meet you one day but this is not easy because you never go out. Maybe I will see you in one of my walking mornings. Who knows!"
 
Our netwriters are enjoying some delightful time of doing nothing. That's what I hope. But I still have some other texts to send. May I?
 
Of course you may. You should send them Madalena. We are waiting, whenever you want.
Emília.
 
Congratulations, Emilia Miranda.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?